1/2 price laundry bag for Gold status and above

xray121995

Can someone please tell me how much this is, can it be done any day and how long does it take to get it back. Is it as much as I can fit in their bag? We are cruising in less than 2 weeks and I'm starting to pack, would love to try to pack less and just send some laundry out mid week. Unsure if this would work? Any comments... Thanks

The laundry special is usually $19.95 for whatever you can get in the bag, so the gold special should bring the cost down to about $10. On our recent cruise, we got our items back next day or the day after (15 night cruise had 2 laundry specials).

Roll your items and you can fit a ton in the bag that they provide. We also brought tape to tape the bag closed, since it was filled to the top.

So it's 1/2 off the special, not just 1/2 off any bag any day?

We were on the Star in September out of Venice Italy and stayed in a family suite. They did not offer any laundry specials on our cruise, when I asked about it they told me that it was 50% off of a bag of laundry any day. This may have been because they did not offer a special. We had to have it on our bed by 9am and they returned it by 6pm the next day. We used this service twice on our cruise as we spent several days in Venice before the cruise and also 2 days after so we needed clean clothes twice. After our last cruise we became Platinum so now we will get 2 free bags of laundry (one for each of us) on our cruise in December.

So it's 1/2 off the special, not just 1/2 off any bag any day?

It is 1/2 off laundry any day.

However, on every day other than the laundry special, you pay by the piece and get a 50% discount on that cost. (E.g., you get underwear at $1 a piece vs $2 a piece).

The Laundry special is 2-day service. Turn you bag in on Day 4 of a 7-night cruise and get it back on the night of Day 6.

Platinum members can claim their free bag of laundrynon any day with next-day service.

b9ec4c776f4cbd9934ca9133ad07a928.jpg

Last year was first time we used the free platinum laundry special. Our clothes came back clean , but folded and shirts were wrinkled. Can I get the clothes pressed and on hangers. I thought I made a mistake when ordering

Sent from my SM-T357T using Forums mobile app