Pacific Star Web Cam

Neicy& Ron

Here are a couple of other great ship webcam sites that give links to all the shipping lines.

Krooz Cams,just scroll to P&O Cruises.You can also view port cams and the Panama Canal from this site.

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/

Cruise Page,scroll down and P&O Australia has it's own section

http://www.cruiseserver.net/travelpage/other/ship_cams.asp

If you look at the date, the cam is updating, it's just that the text hasn't been changed back to 'at sea' after the ship transited the Suez. At the moment she's about 7 or 8 hrs behind Brisbane time (8 or 9 hrs behind Sydney/Melbourne time) and sailing into a lovely sunrise;

pacific_star.jpg.a6354bd103efcf84e23fddb72707b33c.jpg

(this is an inserted picture, not the link to the webiste, so it will stay the same and everyone can enjoy the sunrise)

Note that the time on the shot 3.28 GMT Dec 8 - so that's today (actual time is either 5.30 or 6.30 am, depending how far east she has got).

I found a shiptracking website (address is at home - I'll post it tonight) but unfortunately Pacific Star isn't on it yet - but quite a few are including Pacific Sun/Sky/Princess and lots of other P&O Ships. Would be good to know where she is and which was she is going to come to Australia.

For the ship to be heading directly into the rising sun, Pacific Star must be sailing almost due east, which means she must be out of the Red Sea and heading across the Indian Ocean.

I don't think the Star cruise cam is working because it has said they are in the Suez for the last 4 days. According to the search I did it should only take 12-15 hours to transit the Suez.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Archived