Continental Breakfast Room Service in Studio Cabins

Melody7

I've searched the forums and couldn't find anything about this question.

Is the continental breakfast (free) room service available in studio cabins, specifically on the Escape? I sailed the Getaway last April and had an early morning where I wanted a bite to eat while getting ready. I put my order out before 4am, as the paper provided in the studio cabin stated, and in the morning there was no room service and the paper was still on the door. I rushed to get breakfast and got off the ship in time for my early morning excursion! I didn't attempt the continental breakfast again.

So, was this an isolated incident, or do they not offer this service in the studio rooms?

Thanks for your help!

I've searched the forums and couldn't find anything about this question.

Is the continental breakfast (free) room service available in studio cabins, specifically on the Escape? I sailed the Getaway last April and had an early morning where I wanted a bite to eat while getting ready. I put my order out before 4am, as the paper provided in the studio cabin stated, and in the morning there was no room service and the paper was still on the door. I rushed to get breakfast and got off the ship in time for my early morning excursion! I didn't attempt the continental breakfast again.

So, was this an isolated incident, or do they not offer this service in the studio rooms?

Thanks for your help!

Instead of not attempting it again it would have been better to either ask room service if they provide that service or ask Guest Services. It was probably an oversight that should have been called to their attention.