Port fees

stefyo

Does it really matter? For most islands the port fee per passenger is less than $30, usually averaging around $18.

This close to your sailing date if ...

- an extra seaday is substituted you will get refundable OBC for the full amount once on board.

- an island with a more expensive port fee ad tax is arranged you will not be charged more.

- a port with less expensive port fees is arranged the difference is given as refundable OBC.

Does it really matter? For most islands the port fee per passenger is less than $30, usually averaging around $18.

- an extra seaday is substituted you will get refundable OBC for the full amount once on board.

- an island with a more expensive port fee ad tax is arranged you will not be charged more.

- a port with less expensive port fees is arranged the difference is given as refundable OBC.

Very true. And of course the port fee they estimate is usually high and you will get a small refund on your account

Exactly!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Port fees seems to change day to day and, in my experience, have always been over estimated by the cruise line as I have always boarded a cruise with some OBC from port fees.

I have received anywhere from $9.00 to $30.00 per person as OBC.

Have a great cruise!

Very disappointed in missing Grand Turk, it was the only port we really wanted to visit since we hadn't been there. But, that being said any day at sea is better than being at home! Since we have another sea day that Cheer's package is looking better all the time!