Mini Suite Regal Princess

Cruiser-66

Just took advantage of an upsell on Regal Princess. We are moving from a deluxe balcony on the Marina Deck to Mini Suite on Lido Deck. There will be four of us in the cabin, so extra room will be nice! What is the sleeping arrangement for 3rd and 4th person? How convenient is this location? The two extra persons are our 16yr old granddaughters. They will love the close by pool!

Sleeping arrangements should be one sofa bed and one upper berth.

Likely the two lower beds will have to be kept separated as twins else there will be no room for the ladder to the upper berth.

If you go to the online deck plans for Regal Princess

https://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=GP&version=5

and click on your exact cabin the details will pop up.

I love minisuites on the lido deck. So convenient to grab a drink, a quick bite or to go for a swim. We've stayed in L221 and this year L220.

There's a curtain between the bed space and the "living space" that you can pull for privacy. The sofa bed is made up into a single and the other twin pulls down from ceiling to make bunk beds, essentially. Each area has it's own TV.

Enjoy!

Just took advantage of an upsell on Regal Princess. We are moving from a deluxe balcony on the Marina Deck to Mini Suite on Lido Deck. There will be four of us in the cabin, so extra room will be nice! What is the sleeping arrangement for 3rd and 4th person? How convenient is this location? The two extra persons are our 16yr old granddaughters. They will love the close by pool!
What sail date for Regal? I am on the 11/26/17 sailing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Sleeping arrangements should be one sofa bed and one upper berth.

Likely the two lower beds will have to be kept separated as twins else there will be no room for the ladder to the upper berth.

If you go to the online deck plans for Regal Princess

https://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=GP&version=5

and click on your exact cabin the details will pop up.

That's not true of the minisuite we had on the lido on Regal last year. The main bed was kept pushed together for me and my husband. The sofa turned into a twin and the upper berth was over the sofa. It was essentially bunkbeds when made up with the long edge of the end against the wall. I can't remember where the ladder was but I think it was at the foot of the bunk bed near the balcony door.