Missing emails? Stay tuned!

MightyQuinn

For some reason known only to Azamara, I got bumped from their email list over 3 years ago. I tried to get back on numerous times since then but nothing worked. At times, it was suggested that I had done something to trigger being dropped, but I knew differently. Nicole and others at AZ head office tried their best to sort it out but again to no avail. Last year, I gave up and AZ went off my radar. Out of sight, out of mind.

So imagine my surprise when I received an email from AZ this week in which they welcomed me back and acknowledged that I was mistakenly unsubscribed from their email list due to an "unforeseen technical error". The email goes on to summarize what I missed recently and promises that I'll be hearing from them regularly from now on. All that's good enough, but at this point, it's too little too late. We have moved on from AZ onto other cruise lines and it's not likely that we'll return. But for others who are still fans of AZ and have fallen off their email list, there may be hope!