What's To Do In Cozumel? Any Public Beaches??

nuleafonlyfe_04

We are traveling on the Carnival Fantasy for Halloween and wanted to know whats to do in Cozumel? I really don't want to do an excursion through the ship. Are there any public beaches to relax at and chill???? I've heard about Mr. Sanchos, but don't feel like I would get my monies worth because I don't drink...any ideas????

I suggest you browse down the first page of this thread for suggestions. Cozumel board is very active, unlike some boards and the popular places are discussed over and over. There are places to suit all budgets and demographics but you would need to tell us more about your group for us to make suggestions - young/older, children/ no children, active (watersports) or not, pool/no pool. Also which pier you will be at ( there are three) would help, if you want minimum expense regarding transport.

Incidentally, Mr Sanchos has AI and non-AI sides but I cannot comment as I haven't been. Paradise beach is totally PAYG if you want a big beach bar with pool but $3 pp entrance and $10pp food and drink minimum, great pool. More suggestions if you let us know what you do want. All beaches in Mexico are public up to high water mark but if you want to use facilities- loungers, restrooms you are expected to pay in some way- consumption or entrance fee.