Secrets Wild Orchid, Hyatt Zilara or Hilton Rose Hall?

CruiseMomTX

We will be in Montego Bay in November and this will be our first cruise without our kids so trying to decide which AI to do. We went as a family to the Hilton Rose Hall on our cruse in June and we liked it but will probably do an Adults only AI this time. So far I have found Secrets Wild Orchid and Hyatt Zilara. I would appreciate any info of your preference of these two, compare them, etc.. Are there any other Adult only AI resorts close to Montego Bay that offer a day pass? Thanks for any help!

• 2 weeks later...

I was at Secrets last year on a day pass. Very close to port. Resort was nice but drinks, service and food were average. My co worker just spent a few days at the Riu and loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you report back which ome you did and your overall experience? I'm trying to decide the same thing for December.

We leave in 10 yes 10 days!!! Can you tell I'm excited?! We booked Secrets Wild Orchid to try something different and like that its 5 min from the port. I will try my best to report back. We did love the Hilton Rose Hall this summer except for the beach.

We did Secrets Wild orchid two years ago and we're doing it again in February. Great value- no limit on drinks, coffee bar, lovely restaurant for lunch, towels etc provided. The resort is beautiful, pristine, barrels of free water all around the property and beautiful golden sand. We had no problem finding beds by the pool and swam up to the bar. There was Aquarobics going on which we could have joined. Loved it

We did Secrets Wild orchid two years ago and we're doing it again in February. Great value- no limit on drinks, coffee bar, lovely restaurant for lunch, towels etc provided. The resort is beautiful, pristine, barrels of free water all around the property and beautiful golden sand. We had no problem finding beds by the pool and swam up to the bar. There was Aquarobics going on which we could have joined. Loved it

This sounds exactly like what we were looking for. Thank you

We leave in 10 yes 10 days!!! Can you tell I'm excited?! We booked Secrets Wild Orchid to try something different and like that its 5 min from the port. I will try my best to report back. We did love the Hilton Rose Hall this summer except for the beach.

A nice beach is a must have. What was wrong with the beach at Hilton rose hall?

A nice beach is a must have. What was wrong with the beach at Hilton rose hall?

At the shore line it was murky and seaweed I think, further out it was really pretty and clear. We didn't want to have to wade through the yucky looking part, to us anyway, to get to the pretty part. We did enjoy the pool and water slides and loved the beef patties our nice waitress brought us.