Disembarkation questions

WonderMan3

Will be sailing with NCL in January after being away for 7 years so have a few questions about their disembarkation process.

1. Can you stay in your cabin until your disembarkation time? Even if that time isn't until 10 or 10:15am? And if you can't stay in your cabin, what time do you have to vacate?

2. We are in a Haven suite so if we can't stay in our cabin are we able to relax in the Haven lounge until we disembark?

3. Is a full room service menu offered on disembarkation day or just limited or none at all?

4. What are the Haven restaurant's breakfast hours on disembarkation day?

We actually will be in no rush to leave the ship that day as we are transferring over to a Celebrity cruise the same day in Ft. Lauderdale and don't need to be there until after 11, so would prefer to just have a leisurely disembark as long as we don't have to sit in a hallway or some public bar for hours on end, otherwise we'll just leave early and go hang out with our friends at their hotel in Ft. Lauderdale before they check out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

last cruise - they wanted everyone out of cabin by 8:30. We were in a full suite. Went to breakfast with our bags about 8:15. Off ship about 9:30. You can hang around the public areas, but that is a drag - might as well leave.

I would just eat as late as you can and then head to other ship and wait there. You might need the time anyways, or get lucky and board early.

Just off the Escape -- I was in a regular balcony, and we had to vacate the cabin by 9:00am, and I believe everyone off the ship by 9:30am. IIRC buffet and O'Sheehan's were open to 9:00am, one of the MDRs until 8:30am. Not sure about Haven dining options, but I imagine the disembarkation times would be same for all. Our group time was 9:25am, so we hung out on the Waterfront until called.