Usb

bazer

The only ships I have sailed on in recent years are Aurora & Oriana, which have fairly dated TVs that are unlikely to have a usb port. Re streaming - don't forget that will depend on whether you are getting a decent connection or not - which is certainly not guaranteed whilst at sea. I can't tell you about TVs on the newer ships but doubt that they have any sort of 'smart' facility.

I'd suggest you're more likely to have success through an HDMI input but even then it often involves a bit of hacking of both the remote and/or re-routing of various 'hotel' boxes physically attached to the TV. I've nearly always got it to work but it's a different configuration every time. Hotels and cruise ships don't really want you watching your own entertainment unfortunately but that does seem to be starting to change so hopefully in a few years you'll have an easily accessible input that just works.

Navigator OTS cabin TVs, large 28" LCD ones, did have USB ports, and others, down one side of them, did not try to use them but from the RCI forum I believe they do allow you to play your own media through them.

Maybe one day P&O will catch up with the rest of the cruise industry, but whatever you do don't hold your breath.;p