Seattle Dawn Pricess - Is there a nearby place to pick up sodas?

thecoop

Rather than travel with anything heavy like that, I would recommend you go for some cab fare to go into Pioneer square or near the Stadium (less than $10), or wait until you get to the first port and pay the little higher prices and get soda there. I live 10 minutes from the pier, and the other posters are correct, it is very industrial right around there.

Casey

coop, how are you getting to the cruise terminal from airport? my significant other works right nearby the cruise terminal...what day do you come in on?

We were going to take the Gray Line Express from the Airport, it seems to be the cheapest. We are going on May 20th 2006.

We were seriously just going to take a couple of the cardboard cases of 36 sodas and wrap them in duct tape to make sure they dont break. Itf a couple spill, too bad. Just wondering if they will all explode if moved by the airline people?

Am I missing something here ? The Dawn Princess is cruising from San Francisco on 10 day iteneraries to the Mexican Riviera. Has been since Sept. & will be until May. Just asking... Jack

No you are not missing anything. I am going to Seattle to Alaska in May.

Archived