Excursions posted already for July 21, 2018

phabric

Yes my excursions for Alaska on the Star for June 2018 just posted as well. Eight months out!

Nice to be able to start researching them though.

Just a thought, with we Folks having to prepay for shore excursions (ex OBC) maybe, just maybe Princess gets to use you funds much earlier than the standard 120 out.

Oh I'm not booking this far out, just researching the options and planning what it could end up costing. Trip Advisor is great for researching in advance. I don't usually book until after final payment, unless an excursion is close to selling out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If I were you, I would keep checking to see if anything new comes up. Excursions are out for my cruise in June 2018 (Land of the Midnight Sun), but there is one they traditionally offer in Stavanger that isn't there (hike up Pulpit Rock). I don't see a reason why they wouldn't keep offering it. This makes me wonder if the excursion offerings are not yet complete.

I have done the Norwegian Fjords cruise in 2007 and will be doing again in 2018.

I did one excursion that was offered then and is not listed now. I was hoping to take it with my new cabin mate. They are offering a 4 hour excursion in 2018 similar to the 8 hour excursion in 2007.

I will wait and see if they offer it.

If I were you, I would keep checking to see if anything new comes up. Excursions are out for my cruise in June 2018 (Land of the Midnight Sun), but there is one they traditionally offer in Stavanger that isn't there (hike up Pulpit Rock). I don't see a reason why they wouldn't keep offering it. This makes me wonder if the excursion offerings are not yet complete.

The Stavanger - Pulpit Rock Hike 8 hr $169.95 CDN shows up on my excursions for my Norwegian Fjords