Rockstar “Lines”...

jmay86

Anyone know what “lines” of Rockstar they have onboard?

I can’t have carbonated drinks due to a prior surgery, so I really enjoy the Rockstar Recovery line, and wonder if they carry it onboard...

Unfortunately they don’t come in 12oz or less, so I can’t carry aboard myself...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I carry on monsters when I go. I always bring 7-8 depending on the length of my cruise. I know they are bigger then the 12

Ounces recommended however since I am bringing less then 12 they don’t ever seem to mind.

I have not seen the Recovery version onboard, only regular & sugar free. They are the smaller 8oz cans and cost $4.95 each, but they are "free" if you purchase the Cheers package. I think your best bet if to try to carry on the larger fl oz version that you prefer, worst comes to worst they make you throw it out but there's a chance they'll let you bring it on.

Thanks for replies all!!!

I carry on monsters when I go. I always bring 7-8 depending on the length of my cruise. I know they are bigger then the 12

Ounces recommended however since I am bringing less then 12 they don’t ever seem to mind.

Maybe I will give this a try... If I catch them on a decent sale, wont be too upset if they make me toss them...

I have not seen the Recovery version onboard, only regular & sugar free. They are the smaller 8oz cans and cost $4.95 each, but they are "free" if you purchase the Cheers package. I think your best bet if to try to carry on the larger fl oz version that you prefer, worst comes to worst they make you throw it out but there's a chance they'll let you bring it on.

We are getting Cheers, so my wife will enjoy the ones they offer... I may try to carry on a few of mine and hope they let me pass... thanks!

They will. I have actually called them and asked. They said as long as it is a can and not alcoholic and a “reasonable” size they will allow it. However their is always the chance a person at the port will not know any better. Just remember to bring them in your carry on and mix with titos vodka for an amazing drink:)

They will. I have actually called them and asked. They said as long as it is a can and not alcoholic and a “reasonable” size they will allow it. However their is always the chance a person at the port will not know any better. Just remember to bring them in your carry on and mix with titos vodka for an amazing drink:)

I’m going to try... Also, my wife dumped some Vanilla Vodka in an orange Recovery one day, and I hate to admit how good that was... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I had Cheers on our most recent cruise, and I drank one sugar-free Rockstar each day. During the cruise, I was having a lot of tummy troubles and couldn't figure out why.

Once I got home, I had some Rockstar drinks that I had bought just prior to the cruise, so I was drinking one every day, and my gut was a mess. I still never attributed it to the Rockstar--just thought I had a bug or whatever.

Once the Rockstar was all gone, I started back on my regular V-8 VFusion Diet Energy drinks (noncarbonated), and all the tummy troubles went away almost immediately.

I think the problem was all that carbonation in the Rockstar. I too wish they would get a noncarbonated energy drink on board the ships. I wasn't aware that Rockstar Recovery was noncarbonated. Hint, hint Carnival.