pants vs shorts

philly22

I could care less what people do or do not wear to dinner. The bigger issue for me is the disregard for rules, and I blame RC for lack for enforcement as much as those who think the rules do not apply to them. Disregard for rules is an evolution and constantly evolves into many of the things that bother many cruisers in one way or another. These includes dress code, smoking, loyalty status privileges, embarkation, solarium, chair hogs, and drink packages. Some have greater impacts than others on cost and experience. What I cannot figure out is the comparison is always to other lines. If those lines provide the experience you are after, then why not sail with them instead of trying to violate or change the rules of another line. Just my thoughts.

I could care less what people do or do not wear to dinner. The bigger issue for me is the disregard for rules, and I blame RC for lack for enforcement as much as those who think the rules do not apply to them. Disregard for rules is an evolution and constantly evolves into many of the things that bother many cruisers in one way or another. These includes dress code, smoking, loyalty status privileges, embarkation, solarium, chair hogs, and drink packages. Some have greater impacts than others on cost and experience. What I cannot figure out is the comparison is always to other lines. If those lines provide the experience you are after, then why not sail with them instead of trying to violate or change the rules of another line. Just my thoughts.

Some things you post are rules, some are suggestions, there is a difference, but understand your point.