Check your loyalty match signup....MSC says doesn't always get processed

cowboygene

Booked a cruise this past August for the Seaside sailing on Feb 3rd.

Enrolled in the loyalty match progam at that time, called MSC recently to ask a question.

Customer service rep told me no record of our signing up for the match program, told me enrollments are often not processed and we should re enroll and follow up in several weeks to confirm

Yep, this is one you definitely have to stay on top of. Some folks have reported no issue and hear back quickly, some do not hear back at all. In our case, after a couple of weeks I called MSC and was told there was an issue with the documentation we provided but that they do not advise you of that. Weird. I re-submitted and it was taken care of within 24 hours.

I will add, that I have called customer service for a couple of other minor concerns and questions and everyone I have spoken to has been most helpful.

Edited by cruzeluver
more info

• 5 weeks later...

Greetings, I have booked the transatlantic 2018 MSC Divina from Rome. Since we are new to MSC we were advised by our TA to apply for the status match - we did, we used our Celebrity Elite to match to MSC Black.

From the time of initiating the form on-line to receiving confirmation and an MSC Black member number, was 3 days..........

Just providing data...........YMMV

Greetings, I have booked the transatlantic 2018 MSC Divina from Rome. Since we are new to MSC we were advised by our TA to apply for the status match - we did, we used our Celebrity Elite to match to MSC Black.

From the time of initiating the form on-line to receiving confirmation and an MSC Black member number, was 3 days..........

Just providing data...........YMMV

My experience with the status match was good. I got a reply back within 2 days and it was all set. My TA applied it for my discount. Other things haven’t been the smoothest but I’m hopeful the trip will be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums