The Sanctuary vs. Cabana rental

divaofdisney

Yes I was referring to the ones at the retreat pool- the cabana in sanctuary - how many people does this include?? I am travelling with my husband and 20 year old daughter- so I would like for all of us to share in the experience together. We should be onboard relatively early as we have club class and have priority boarding...we plan to haul our butts up there quickly to do this as soon as we get on the ship. Thanks.

The sanctuary cabana can only be booked for two people but can be used by 4 people but the other 2 have to have loungers booked in the sanctuary. They usually try to book the additional 2 people in the chairs straight ahead of the cabana on the glass. As far as moving chairs to different locations, it is not normally allowed depending on the sanctuary manager.

Just off the Regal on Sunday.

We boarded in group 3 after elites and headed up to the Sanctuary.

Reserved two half a days (sea days) without a problem. One person was ahead of us when we arrived.

We had a call the day after and was told one day was double booked by accident, so they moved us to another area and also gave us use of the cabana. Which was VERY nice of them to do.

DH enjoyed watching a football game. :)

I thought Luigi was a very good sanctuary manager on that cruise.