WiFi question

TandTinHou

Leaving on Sunday, and have a question about the wifi service:

Our daughter enjoys watching Youtube Kids on my ipad and/or iphone. She also enjoys the ABC Mouse app.

Will one of the levels of service provide access to those apps?

At her age, it may be the difference between the buffet and a relaxing dinner in the MDR. :-)

Thanks!

Even with the premium WiFi service ($25/day) streaming will be spotty out at sea.

Is there any way you can download older webisodes of that channel to the tablet's memory that your child can enjoy the shows without depending on streaming?

Gaming can also be frustrating because of the up/download speed of the satellite, again try to find a game that does not depend on constant connectivity to play, basically one that can be downloaded in it's entirety to the tablet or look for an age appropriate (LeapFrog maybe) handheld cartridge or downloadable game system to bring.

I just got off the Inspiration this morning. I bought the $48 internet package the first day. By nighttime I had upgraded to Premium Service which was an additional $22. Total cost of our 4 day cruise was $70. It was super duper slow, that left me feeling that I'd been had!

That being said, I bought the same Premium Service on our Elation 5 day cruise in February, it was wonderful in comparison. I always get an Internet package. It's hit n miss.

Bobbi