A couple of Freedom questions please and the upgrade Fairy lives!

We are cruising on Freedom in January. Haven’t been on her in years. Is there a thermal suite in the spa? And what about the 70’s disco nighttime party? And anything that I may need to know would be great. And yes, the upgrade Fairy said, “a prominade isn’ quite good enough. How about a Jr Suite?” Yes, we are in!

There is a thread about everything on the Freedom, and I will be writing a trip report on the thread in my signature.

Congratulations on the upgrade, we got a great one too.

I keep reading about upgrades. Did they upgrade you because of your Diamond status or did you call and ask for any free upgrades?

I keep reading about upgrades. Did they upgrade you because of your Diamond status or did you call and ask for any free upgrades?

I emailed my CVP with Royal, and he advised me to call the loyalty desk for C&A members. I asked, and received a no cost upgrade from a hump balcony to a junior suite.

I emailed my CVP with Royal, and he advised me to call the loyalty desk for C&A members. I asked, and received a no cost upgrade from a hump balcony to a junior suite.

So I just called C&A and they said that upgrades are super rare and you can't call in to get one. He said they select who to offer upgrades to and send those members an email to let them know they are eligible. So odd that the answer was SO different. :-(

So I just called C&A and they said that upgrades are super rare and you can't call in to get one. He said they select who to offer upgrades to and send those members an email to let them know they are eligible. So odd that the answer was SO different. :-(

Keep an eye on price drops. We paid $779pp for the balcony, and JS are now $724pp. That's why we got the upgrade.