David and Ivan, infor and review. long post warning

Geni

Michelle, I'm pretty sure you can't post Kodak gallery stuff without a private invitation via email. Use Webshots for this board.

It worked for me!! Thanks :) We did that cruise in July. But, with Cozumel. Did you go to Belize? We loved Honduras, it was stunning. Loved the Valor too.

Thanks again for teh pictures, I'm really looking forward to CM.

Yep! We did go to Belize. We went cave tubing, so all of our photos were on underwater cameras. Honduras was great and I would consider going back. The Valor is a nice ship, but has room for improvement when it comes to food, activities and staff.

Amanda

Yep! We did go to Belize. We went cave tubing, so all of our photos were on underwater cameras. Honduras was great and I would consider going back. The Valor is a nice ship, but has room for improvement when it comes to food, activities and staff.

Amanda

We did the cave tubing as well. I loved it!!

We actually had a great server, great cabin steward & good food. I was always busy, so I guess it had plenty of activities for us, but then again I don't like to do too much on vacation lol.

I'm hoping DCL has improved on their food and service this time around or it may be the last DCL cruise for us. It's so expensive compared to other cruises!!

Archived