My time dining

Ditto...we added the time we wanted for each night on our planner. Then you can check it on the My Calendar. We like having this set up ahead of time versus waiting in the non reservation line. We have always had traditional dining at 6 so this will be new to us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What if you make the reservations for my time but then you don’t go at that time? Can you still just show up ?

Yes, but if you know you won't make your time, it would be nice to call the MTD desk and cancel your reservation so others can use your table.

I had my first RC cruise this past August on the Explorer to Alaska. I had previously cruised many times on NCL On NCL you just show up when you want to any dining room, The "My Time" dining really threw me at first. We did not make reservations and just showed up for the first few times but was always told there was a 45 minute wait. I finally went to the main desk and asked what the problem was. The gentleman made some entries on his computer and told me I would not longer have a problem. He was correct, everything went well after that.

I'm heading out on the Allure in a few weeks. I have made advance reservations this time.