Ovation to Alaska after 2018-2019 Aus season

Haha Les, not concerned about the deposit, it was $25:p, more concerned that they want me to book a cruise in a week without releasing the changes they have made or I forfiet the compensation.

Appears that those in the US are able to book on another cruise so that they dont lose their FCC or OBC then change it to the new itineraries when they are out, sadly our Australian TA's won't do that, we have to pay the cancel/amend fees.

Yep, Australian cruisers treated badly again by the industry.:evilsmile: Good luck with all anyway Chez.:*

Haha Les, not concerned about the deposit, it was $25:p, more concerned that they want me to book a cruise in a week without releasing the changes they have made or I forfiet the compensation.

Appears that those in the US are able to book on another cruise so that they dont lose their FCC or OBC then change it to the new itineraries when they are out, sadly our Australian TA's won't do that, we have to pay the cancel/amend fees.

Chez i was allowed to change cruises to the Explorer without any additional costs but i'll think about, not sure about the Majestic to HK ....i have plenty of time to think about it and seeing i'm cruising solo the Explorer is a better price