BCS National Championship Game

jinteso

I am sailing on the Dawn in January. Does anyone know if they would be showing any of the college football games, specifically, the National Championship game? Most of the games, including the championship game are on ESPN. Thanks.

They have shown those games in the past but (disclaimer) that is not a guarantee that they will show them in the future.

If I were I betting man though, I would say that it will be shown.

Thank you. I am not holding my breath but at least there is hope.

I was able to watch the Seahawks using the ships wifi on my phone during our Venice trip. It took a little work (finding the right VPN and geo-spoofing to be able to subscribe to NFL Europe weekly package) but should be easier if you already have ESPN access from your device.

Here's is what happened for the first ever National Championship Game on the Escape!

We were givin a song and dance about rights to broadcast. Then told it would be shown at Waves ( Wrong) then finally at O'Sheehan's.

Fans were packed in there , took over sitting on the pool tables, pax wanting to play pool! A real mess!

Many officers watching the insanity when finally the decision was made to put it on big screen in Atrium.

NCL had to find extra chairs just so people could sit.

Now mind you NCL sent an email a month prior to cruise about a National Championship Party for 20.00 per person. Evidently no-one bit on it.

I asked about the game being show at CC meet and greet with officers and was told they didn't think there was much interest.

It turned out OK after the fact !

So OP good luck maybe NCL learned from their first mistake.