"System is busy"

JayceeP

I've had a deposit on our March 2018 cruise since April 2017 and any time I click on things like "enhance your cruise" to review things to purchase such as drink packages, I keep getting this notification/error. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it because I have not paid in full?

I've had a deposit on our March 2018 cruise since April 2017 and any time I click on things like "enhance your cruise" to review things to purchase such as drink packages, I keep getting this notification/error. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it because I have not paid in full?

We haven't paid in full for our April 2018 cruise either JayceeP (booked beginning August) and I can access the "enhance your cruise" area and add things to my cart...we are on the AU page though so not sure if that makes a difference

Yes I also have been trying to "enhance " my cruise for the past two months and I continually get that darn "error " message . It's so frustrating ! I'm begging to have MSC take more money but I can't get through ! I realize I can telephone them but I like to have the different packages where I can see them and compare them to choose which works best for us .

The thing that ticks me off most is that it says " try back in a few minutes " ! Really ? I've been trying for months ! Ugh !

I had the same problem. I even sent an e-mail to MSC regarding this issue. As expected they did not answer. Finally, after a few calls to customer service, I found someone that actually fixed my problem. In my case, they changed my first name to both my first and middle name. The system was not recognizing my name and giving me an error message. After I logged in with both names, I could access the system. This was not my first issue with MSC on-line. MSC has the worst web portal in the travel business.