Can't see any cruises on my account

stoneman56

I have never been able to see the cruise I booked for Dec.18 in my account. It always says "no bookings found".

I have phoned up not only MSC customer service but also website support and they both tell me that they can see it when they log in.

I have tried different browsers, clearing my PC, even using different laptops/tablets but still see nothing.

I'm pretty pissed about this, I might want to book some extras, pay the DSC in advance, see how the itinerary has changed, or just be assured that I still have a booking.

Anyone else experiencing this? And if so how did you you get it sorted.

Preziosa is right.. log into the account using your booking number, first name, last name and the booking will show.. we had the same issue with ours :0

then on the left side of the screen you have the option to add things on like excursions, drinks packages, etc.

Preziosa is right.. log into the account using your booking number, first name, last name and the booking will show.. we had the same issue with ours :0

then on the left side of the screen you have the option to add things on like excursions, drinks packages, etc.

I failed in logging into my account until I put both my first and middle names in the first name box. That worked and I can now access the booking.

I failed in logging into my account until I put both my first and middle names in the first name box. That worked and I can now access the booking.

I too had to put my first and middle name into the first name box before I could see my booking.