Cruising with platinum members in group

NavyEmt

While I have heard people say this I have never seen anything in writing and no one has ever been able to provide proof. Can you provide the URL from the Carnival website that states this?

Here's an older thread that has it in writing. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2127752. I don't see anything more current, but it seems it's still in effect. At least that's been my experience. They may not be advertising it due to the large amount of Diamond or Platinum cruisers now, or it may not technically be a perk anymore. I would like to think that if it wasn't, then they would say something when asking for additional tender stickers.

Here's an older thread that has it in writing. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2127752. I don't see anything more current, but it seems it's still in effect. At least that's been my experience. They may not be advertising it due to the large amount of Diamond or Platinum cruisers now, or it may not technically be a perk anymore. I would like to think that if it wasn't, then they would say something when asking for additional tender stickers.

I appreciate the effort but those FAQs are over 4 years old and we know how much changes in that amount of time.

Granted, this is something I was never concerned with before but now that I am turning Platinum in 4 days and will have a couple of Red and Blue cards travelling with us, it would be nice if it were still an option. But as I can't find anything on the Carnival site concerning this issue I have to believe it is no longer a valid option.

I appreciate the effort but those FAQs are over 4 years old and we know how much changes in that amount of time.

Granted, this is something I was never concerned with before but now that I am turning Platinum in 4 days and will have a couple of Red and Blue cards travelling with us, it would be nice if it were still an option. But as I can't find anything on the Carnival site concerning this issue I have to believe it is no longer a valid option.

I agree that it would be nice to have current confirmation in writing either way. But like I said, it didn’t seem to be an issue.

I’m wondering if they just don’t advertise it kind of like the priority luggage delivery for suites or even that you can enter your cabin when you board if you are Diamond/Platinum/FTTF. While we all know these things to be true, in the case of the luggage, it’s not listed as a benefit online but the tags say otherwise. We all know we can get to our cabins if we are D/P/FTTF because it says so online but the new signs that they are replacing the old ones with on the fire doors say no such thing.

The difference being that the only documentation stating about the additional guests allowed with the Platinum member that I can find is several years old. It seems like I do recall seeing it somewhere much more recent than that, but I honestly cannot remember when or where. I could have swore it was on Carnival’s website not that long ago, but I can’t be certain so I can’t rely on that. Maybe someone here has more info.