A Not-So-Trivial Question about Group Trivia in Crow's Nest for this Caribbean Season

debcruising

Can anyone just off the NA or K’dam let me knowif they still offer Group Trivia for this Caribbean season? Maybe Trivia has been moved from the Crow’s Nestor even eliminated. (NO!)

IMHO, Trivia is one of the best group activitiesHAL offers. It’s like a “Meet and Greet” every day. It still makes me laugh that on one cruise, I had to “audition” to join a group by answering some questions– (Luckily, I passed and yes, we did win a few times!)

If Trivia is still offered, what times were they usually scheduled? Also, what about the Pub Trivia? Is that still on the schedule? Thanks in advance for all your responses! My upcoming cruises are NA 11/18 and K’dam 12/20. Happy Travels!

Last Nov on the K the Team Trivia varied between 3:30 and 5:00. I think that's far too popular an activity for HAL to dare eliminate it! :) Pub Trivia or the BBC Trivia From Earth was at 6:45 each day.

Thanks! I appreciate the response. Glad you agree with me that Team Trivia (I forgot the name, thanks for reminding) is a "keeper."

I was of the NA last week, and the group trivia was scheduled as follows: 5:00 pm in the Crows Nest, 7:00 pm in the BB King's Night Club, and Music Trivia at the Northern Lights at 9:00 pm. There were a couple of days that they did not have the 5:00 pm trivia, but they had the other times every day. They only had one of the BBC trivia and that was at the 7:00 trivia time slot. If I recall correctly it was held the second night of the cruise. Hope this helps you.