Booking first cruise: Early Saver vs Black Friday

globetrotterjay

Good evening, everyone! Looking to book my first cruise ever for April 2018 on the Vista. I’m wondering should I go after their current sale that expires tomorrow, or hold off until Black Friday?

I’ll be under the 5 month early saver window by the end of this month. Should I assume prices will start to rise after this? Or should I wait it out and maybe prices will drop?

Thanks for any help!:D

Never hurts to book early especially if there is a specific area of ship you want a cabin in. Many of us check the price frequently after booking and if you find a lower price Carnival will adjust (Low price Guarantee) for that cabin category usually through an On Board Credit

For the last couple of years I have found booking early has resulted in good prices.

I have been using the Past Guest rate which has averaged about $40.00 more than the Early Saver rate for a cabin for two. But for that $40.00 I feel comfortable booking really early and being able to make changes if circumstances change.

Happy sailing.