Black Friday

ravluis

Hi all! I recently read an article stating that cruise lines tend to offer great deals on black friday. Would anyone be able to verify for me if that is true or not? Should I wait another week to book? Thanks! Here is a link to the article https://cruisefever.net/sneak-peek-black-fridaycyber-monday-cruise-deals-2017/[/url][/quote]

I have never seen one for Carnival...but John Heald did say on his Facebook the other day that he is going to have codes for discounts on excursions for black Friday.

I wouldn't count on Carnival having a good black friday or cyber monday deal, it's just not their sales op. You may see reduced deposits or a discount on 3rd and 4th guests, but I wouldn't count on anything spectacular.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all! I recently read an article stating that cruise lines tend to offer great deals on black friday. Would anyone be able to verify for me if that is true or not? Should I wait another week to book? Thanks! Here is a link to the article https://cruisefever.net/sneak-peek-black-fridaycyber-monday-cruise-deals-2017/[/url][/quote]

I have never seen one for Carnival...but John Heald did say on his Facebook the other day that he is going to have codes for discounts on excursions for black Friday.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't say what they did last year (I can't recall) but, in the days leading up to it, they reminded everyone about what they did in 2016. Maybe it will be similar?

Meet the Ghost of Thanksgiving-Weekend-Sales-Past

If you were busy last year, here’s a recap of what Carnival guests enjoyed on Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2016. Actually, if we’re remembering correctly, the deals stretched out for almost a whole week! (Yes, that’s right — we called it “Cyber Week” and brought in a whole family of these cute robots to celebrate… they were saying things like “book at light speed!” and the accountant robot was all “calculations show inventory is limited!”)

Last year’s deals included:

Thanksgiving: Everybody ate turkey and watched the human football game and it was glorious.

Black Friday/Cyber Friday, Cyber Saturday and Cyber Sunday: The bot family showed you ways to have a great time… and save with cruises starting at just $249, plus $50 in onboard credit.

Cyber Monday, Cyber Tuesday and even Cyber Wednesday: The bots went buck-wild! All humans got room upgrades for $1, while high-rollers who shelled out another buck got $25 in onboard credit. Deposits were a cool 50% off (or, wait — were they 50% on?).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have there been any new announcements on a sale next week besides John Healds Facebook page? Where can you purchase Carnival GC?

Hi BriKom,

Carnival gift cards can be purchased at many stores, Kroger stores is one example, but I believe the promotion mentioned (from a few years ago) was on Carnival's gift card website. Happy cruising!

https://carnival.ourgiftcards.com/

Carnival's FAQ about their gift cards:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2004/~/carnival-gift-cards---frequently-asked-questions