Willdra's Dramatic Carnival Dream October 15-22 Cruise

willdra

Just love your fun and down-to-earth reviews. So many laughs, but just about lost it with the bra taking a knee! (Here I would insert emojis if I knew how)!

Love your prayers too.

And I’m also a big fan of packing cubes. Got mine from ebags.

LMBO!![emoji23] Thank you so much!!!!

That bra was all.....

306f8640238711445800bc6f9a6c634f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had to turn back right at the entrance to the beach because A had forgotten her Sail and Sign card and there was a guard there checking ID. I guess

Loving your review! I am still stuck on A forgetting her SS card[emoji848]What kind of issues did this cause?🤪

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had to turn back right at the entrance to the beach because A had forgotten her Sail and Sign card and there was a guard there checking ID. I guess

Loving your review! I am still stuck on A forgetting her SS card[emoji848]What kind of issues did this cause?🤪

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you!! [emoji2] We were on the beach already so we just walked back to our lounge chairs to get it. There was a security check at the entrance to the beach, so we had to show our cards again after we went shopping in that little plaza. [emoji4]

Willdra, I've said it before and I will say it again. Of ALL the reviewers on Cruise Critic, you are my favorite. SO funny and your descriptions are so vivid. It's like we're right there with you (and to tell you the truth -- cruise naps are my jam, too! :) )

Thank you!!!! ❤️[emoji7][emoji7]❤️ Carnival should add “cruise naps” on the Funtimes as an organized activity! I would always participate, especially if they add a congratulatory delivery of drinks and desserts afterwards! [emoji2][emoji1476]

73d17ca8bc7a9da863af8e4933a675d0.jpg

Thanks so much for putting the effort into yet another epic review. I recently purchased some packing cubes and I'm looking forward to using them in February when I sail with Carnival for the first time. More than anything, your pictures have made me so look forward to the main dining room

All the pictures are fantastic, and your daughter is just gorgeous! I wish you many more happy sailings xxx

Thanks so much for putting the effort into yet another epic review. I recently purchased some packing cubes and I'm looking forward to using them in February when I sail with Carnival for the first time. More than anything, your pictures have made me so look forward to the main dining room

All the pictures are fantastic, and your daughter is just gorgeous! I wish you many more happy sailings xxx

Thank you so much for this!! ❤️❤️ I’m giving packing cubes to everyone for Christmas this year because they are life changing! Let me know how they worked out for you after you use them! [emoji2] Bon Voyage! [emoji924][emoji924][emoji924]

I plan on finishing this up in the next few days. Sorry for the delay, Thanksgiving happened and afterwards W and I always spend Fri-Mon in Gatlinburg for our anniversary (which is today).

He is currently giving me a Jedi Death Glare for looking at my phone and not paying attention to him! [emoji15] Don’t worry for my safety, it’s because Sunday Night Football is not on yet! He forgets everything for football.

This is not cruise related, but I had to share these pics with my CC Fam! I’ll be back to post more Dramatic Dream Drama tomorrow!

Me and W

95e883dcb1ab030f5eaedea990411551.jpg

fda4bda16ced0b6eb4745b6303b0d334.jpg

My favorite moonshine!

064eef4ec47d3c01a5d54724c2e0e4c4.jpg

c80a957b99be8277f96dbcc01a582dfd.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for another hilarious Wildra review! I always enjoy your humor, writing style, and pictures. Y'all would be FUN to cruise with!:D

Thank you for the support! I really appreciate it!! [emoji4]

I'll have to look in to these!

Thanks for the review. We were in the same cabin this past July and have booked it again for September 2018. :)

Thanks for reading along! I loved the cabin location a lot. I hardly ever got lost, and that is highly unusual! [emoji2][emoji38]

Love Love your review. Normally I just look at the pictures in most reviews but I actually enjoyed reading yours!

Thanks for jumping in! I’m honored to have caught your attention! [emoji56][emoji56]

Belize It or Not?

W and I slept in on Belize day for two reasons. 1. W is 50 now so he instantly requires more sleep,and 2. No plans. Belize is usually a hit or miss for us, and when it comes to planning for it, well we just don't anymore. We've done pretty much everything interesting to us there.

As soon as I opened my eyes I knew we had made the right choice. It was gray in the cabin again and not much light was peeking through the curtains. Since W was still performing his concert of snoring, I went back to sleep too. At around 11, I remembered that breakfast ends at 12, so we got up and got dressed. Before we left, I sent A a message on the app, and I got no response which is to be expected. She should get paid for not replying to messages, she would be able to take the whole fam cruising twice a month! W said I should call, and even though I disagreed, I called. Z answered and we planned to meet in our spot on Lido Aft. W gave me the "see I told you nod", and I answered with the biggest eye roll that I could produce. That was pure luck, you don’t get credit for that! I just forgot that our girl child has a very old soul. I swear she has been here before, and she came back to taunt us. She is truly one of the very few 28 year old's who PREFERS to talk to you on the phone instead of texting. For why?

When we got upstairs,it was not crowded at all. We were able to get omelets and the rest of our breakfast without waiting. W and I ate breakfast food while A and Z got Tandoor. That's the good thing about the crossover time, you can get a good variety of food. It was also nice that it was just the 4 of us and we didn't have to listen to BIL's incessant babbling. Peace is pleasant.

Apparently A's Kindle is more interesting than us

37186627014_3ff850beb6_z.jpg

W going in

37639202550_e01a76bd2d_z.jpg

Me and Z

37174838203_2fe5a8c288_z.jpg

We ate and decided that since the rain was slacking up we would tender into Belize, shop at the port then tender back. Z went down to get A's rain poncho and as soon as he left it really started pouring rain. We all looked at each other and agreed that it was no longer necessary to Belize it. The sun was not on our side again today, and I would like to know what we ever did to make it elude us this week. It just refused to let us be great! I mean was it paying us back for all of the complaining that we do in the summer about how hot it is? Was its feelings hurt when I said it was hot as the devil's armpits? Did we owe it back child support, and our check bounced? Whatever it was, we apologize, and we are prepared to sacrifice BIL as a good will gesture! Just please give us another chance Mr. Sun!

• Like 1