Hey Royal is this normal?

Im booked on the Oasis in September 2018, This is my first cruise on Royal and really looking forward to it. I booked this cruise online on royal's website like I have always have done before with Carnival. And for the second time the promos drop off booking and my cruise rate goes way up. Is this normal? What the heck? Twice this has happened and I haven't even been booked two months yet. I haven't called yet for the second time but the first time took them nearly 20 minutes on the phone to fix it. Only reason I noticed this time is I got an email saying I owed money on my cruise planner because once the promos dropped off it took my onboard credit with it. Im hoping I dont have do this every month!!!

Im booked on the Oasis in September 2018, This is my first cruise on Royal and really looking forward to it. I booked this cruise online on royal's website like I have always have done before with Carnival. And for the second time the promos drop off booking and my cruise rate goes way up. Is this normal? What the heck? Twice this has happened and I haven't even been booked two months yet. I haven't called yet for the second time but the first time took them nearly 20 minutes on the phone to fix it. Only reason I noticed this time is I got an email saying I owed money on my cruise planner because once the promos dropped off it took my onboard credit with it. Im hoping I dont have do this every month!!!

Yes, unfortunately this is the norm on RC's website. All you can do is call to have it fixed. It's been a "problem" for years, but I suspect it generates extra income for them so they have little motivation to fix the "problem".

If there was a bug in the system that lowered cruise prices, it would be fixed immediately.

Thanks for the reply. You would think they would fix it. I am the type that rolls with the flow but I do have to say this doesn't make the best first impression with a new customer.

Fair warning, this is not the only recurring problem with the RC website. :rolleyes: