3-4-5 day cruises to no longer be offered by Princess after March 18?

voljeep

Well. The 5-night cruises have proved an awesome getaway for a quickly cruise for another mom friend and I to soak up some Caribbean r-n-r without leaving our families for too long. I like the Princess product and will be sad if i can’t find one the next time I’m in the market for a quick trip. Strong as how this opportunity only presents itself every few years' date=' I’m hopeful they will be back. I’m sure we could make a good time for ourselves on a Royal Caribbean ship, but that would not be my first choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote']

Totally agree with this comment...thank you! I will also be pretty upset if Princess gets away from 5 day cruises out of FLL.

Totally agree with this comment...thank you! I will also be pretty upset if Princess gets away from 5 day cruises out of FLL.

[emoji12]GoOd GriEf[emoji44]

I can see now I didn’t proofread well. Oy. But clearly you followed my train of thought (even if it derailed a bit!).

I leave six weeks from today with a 5-night KP cruise that hits up Honduras. It’s a dream come true for me to get to Roatan again AND on only a 5-night trip, at that.

And my last 5-night in 11/2014 was most definitely not a booze cruise crowd. It was a great trip which sold me on PCI.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Personally, I do enjoy the shorter cruises and am thankful they are plentiful out on the west coast. We only fly across the country for a longer cruise, so a short one way flight down to Los Angeles to take a three or four day cruise back up the coast is perfect. We are not retired and try to vacation at least three full weeks a year, so these short cruises are perfect for inbetween...no cooking, no cleaning, no work...what could be better.