Entertainment Reservations Date

Does anyone know how far out prior to sailing that entertainment reservations are available? Just tried to book some things (sailing Symphony April 28) and get a page saying 'Sorry, we cannot reserve this right now". "Please try again on board the ship". Hovering over, popup says it may be too early or too late. I've never seen this before.

Does anyone know how far out prior to sailing that entertainment reservations are available? Just tried to book some things (sailing Symphony April 28) and get a page saying 'Sorry, we cannot reserve this right now". "Please try again on board the ship". Hovering over, popup says it may be too early or too late. I've never seen this before.

No set time, all you can do is check the Cruise planner periodically.

Correct...no set time. A reference point though, for our March 10, 2018 cruise on Harmony, we were able to book all entertainment (shows) on Oct 18. So that's about 5 months. Somewhere in there +/- a couple weeks is about right.

Note, we also were able to first reserve entertainment October 18, but our cruise is end of January. They seem to release entertainment bookings in blocks so could be 5 months, could be 3. Or more or less. As bob and others have said, just keep checking planner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums