Sofabeds

tchelle73

Think of them as being more of a sofa. All they do is take the bolster pillows off of the back and make it up as a bed. All of the ones we've had have some kind of vinyl covering on them. Our son who is over 6 feet tall and well over 300 lbs slept on it and said it was comfortable.

I was just about to start a new thread with this same question. We (2 adults, 14yr old and 12yr old) are sailing on Glory in March and our room has the two twin beds and a full size sofa sleeper. Not the usual couch that they turn into a bed with the pull down bunk, but a normal sofa sleeper.

I’m debating about changing rooms because either I’m going to hear the 12/14 yr olds arguing about sharing a bed or most likely I’m going to be stuck sleeping on the sofa sleeper with one of them. If it’s anything like a hotel pullout bed, they are not usually comfortable and I’m not sure that’s exactly how I want to spend my vacation lol! Has anyone slept on one of these to share his comfortable or not they were/are? Thanks!