YC and Thermal Spa

sooner33

Question , if we are iin YC and it says we have access to the thermal suite in the the thermal spa area

Does that mean we have access to the hot rock beds and all of that stuff or what is included , im a little confused

Thank you in advanced

Question , if we are iin YC and it says we have access to the thermal suite in the the thermal spa area

Does that mean we have access to the hot rock beds and all of that stuff or what is included , im a little confused

Thank you in advanced

The thermal suite consists of sauna, steam room and relaxation room. This is the area that YC guests have free access to.

Thank you in advanced

Yes you can use it all.

I have only sailed Divina (2x) and have frequented the relaxation area but have never seen anything resembling "hot rocks". Anyone have any details on these?

I think (though I'm not sure) that the reference may be to heated, tiled beds which some Spas have in their relaxation areas. I didn't respond as I don't know if the beds in the Aurea Spa are heated.