Cruise planner items cancelled by RCCL?

mspink98

Got an email late last night that our drink packages has been cancelled, and we didn't cancel them. When I logged in to see what's up, I see that several of our payments have also been wiped out, leaving us with a balance due where we were paid in full previously. I'll be calling later this morning, but has anyone experienced something similar? Is this another of their amazing IT glitches?

Yep. Happened to me. I had my confirmation e-mails from purchases and they had tried to tell me that I called and added/changed stuff which resulted in an increase in my total. I denied doing this. Proved my dates of purchase by e-mails and they did not apologize, but adjusted my total back to what it should have been.

Also, watch your room number booked, I have heard that has changed for someone too.

Got an email late last night that our drink packages has been cancelled, and we didn't cancel them. When I logged in to see what's up, I see that several of our payments have also been wiped out, leaving us with a balance due where we were paid in full previously. I'll be calling later this morning, but has anyone experienced something similar? Is this another of their amazing IT glitches?

They can probably fix the amount due on the cruise. However if the drink package is not being offered right now at the same price you paid, they may have trouble restoring it with that price. Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

Yep. Happened to me. I had my confirmation e-mails from purchases and they had tried to tell me that I called and added/changed stuff which resulted in an increase in my total. I denied doing this. Proved my dates of purchase by e-mails and they did not apologize, but adjusted my total back to what it should have been.

Also, watch your room number booked, I have heard that has changed for someone too.

Good call on the room, we were on deck 8 now on deck 2. I foresee a lengthy call in my future... :mad:

Good call on the room, we were on deck 8 now on deck 2. I foresee a lengthy call in my future... :mad:

Oh no!! I have had to call twice to fix my cruise fare as the site dropped our discounts. But that they can somewhat easily be fix with a phone call.

I am so worried they will change our room on us! We did our first guarantee room. I am very happy with the room we were given and I do worry it will randomly change on us! I hope you get your room back!