Futur cruise deposit

dub237

Hi

I have à big problème with my futur cruise deposit. I bought it in euro.

Last week i book à princess cruise in uk and now the uk princess office say i cant use it because i bought the futur cruise in the us market , and when i call princess usa thèy say i can use it but i must call princess uk . Its a f..... Mess

I need help please

I had a similar problem just a few weeks ago where I booked a cruise in Canadian $'s but only had a US FCC left. My TA was able to have my US FCC refunded to my US Credit Card and I got charged $240 Cdn for a $200 US FCC for the cruise which is a 1.20 conversion factor which is excellent.

Hopefully the type of currency should not matter. Euros, Pounds, Cdn $ & US $'s are all forms of payment Princess accepts. If I was successful hopefully you should also be.

Good luck.

Yes, if we can convert currencies here in N.A. (and we can), I don't see why Princess wouldn't convert between GBP and EUR. You do have to be booking a cruise and putting down a deposit for them to go through the process, but they do do it. Some years back, we did and more recently, our friends did as well.

I buy all my FCD's in USD, as that is what I expect to book in, but I have no concern if I ever need one in CAD.