Upgrade Advance Program

Gaprofitt

don’t hold your breath. whatever you bid may be accepted or denyed up to two days prior to trip. However, higher the bid, higher the chance. Spend what you are willing and just go on with what you have now. They’ll let you know if accepted, no way to tell where you are in line of bidders, if any.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bid what you are comfortable with. Check prices all the way until sailing date - we booked an ocean view on Sky and initially the price difference was about $150 per person with the minimum bid at $60 per person. About 2 weeks before sailing they dropped the balcony prices to where it was only $25 per person for us to just pay to upgrade, so we cancelled our bid and did just that. Prices jumped back up a couple of days later.

There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason as to who's bid gets accepted when. Your bid can be accepted immediately or anytime up to 48 hours before sailing. So plan on playing the waiting game.

You would have a good chance in getting an upgrade with a bid in the "poor" range well in advance of your cruise. There is lots of inventory in the balcony and minisuites on most cruises.

Thanks... Lowered my bids to the "Poor" range..lol. If I don't get it no harm no foul, if I do great.

What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2453189

This is a very long thread that is quite comprehensive and interesting, all about the upgrade advantage program. There is no question not answered in there! Good luck.[emoji256]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums