Premium Beverage Package vs Classic

Going with HAL next May to Bermuda. Booking X-Line next November to the Caribbean. Discovered that on X-Line, the liquors we enjoy are on the Premium list, so will upgrade to that level. Have been trying to find which liquors are on the Classic/included in Explore 4 list on HAL, which are included with our pricing. For some reason I can't seem to locate a list of liquors included on both packages like I can find on the X-Line website. It is right there plain as day on the X-Line website so you can choose. Am I looking in the wrong place on HAL website? Would like to make an informed decision, but need to see the list first. I am not as fussy as DH. He likes good bourbon, and will not drink Jim Beam. He at least wants one of his go-to drinks: Jack Daniels. Can anyone direct me to a list of liquors on both packages so we can see which one is best? Thank you for your help!

here is a link to a HAL bar menu from the Summer 2017 season: http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Alaska-Bar-Menu.pdf

The Signature beverage package caps the value of each drink at $9

The Signature Elite caps each drink at $15

The Signature package is what is included with the Explore 4 promotion. It may be possible to upgrade to Signature Elite once onboard (the policy for this seems to be inconsistent from ship to ship)

Both packages include 15 TOTAL beverages a day (both alcoholic and non alcoholic). The HAL packages do not allow you to pay the differential between the drink price and the package limit. If the drink exceeds the limit you pay full menu price. ALL adults in the cabin must have the same package.

Going with HAL next May to Bermuda. Booking X-Line next November to the Caribbean. Discovered that on X-Line, the liquors we enjoy are on the Premium list, so will upgrade to that level. Have been trying to find which liquors are on the Classic/included in Explore 4 list on HAL, which are included with our pricing. For some reason I can't seem to locate a list of liquors included on both packages like I can find on the X-Line website. It is right there plain as day on the X-Line website so you can choose. Am I looking in the wrong place on HAL website? Would like to make an informed decision, but need to see the list first. I am not as fussy as DH. He likes good bourbon, and will not drink Jim Beam. He at least wants one of his go-to drinks: Jack Daniels. Can anyone direct me to a list of liquors on both packages so we can see which one is best? Thank you for your help!

If he enjoys Jack Daniels ask him to try Buffalo Trace. Was very surprised to find it on Noordam but was told that HAL had just started carrying it. It is very difficult to find outside the state of Kentucky. It is on the Signiture drink package. It has not been listed on any of the drink package drinks.