Havana Visitors Question (Vista)

surfjock27

Thanks in advance for any responses.

We cruise this Saturday on the Vista, and are booked in a Havana Cabana.

I understand that the Havana perks are allotted to Havana guests only, until 5pm, at which time it opens to the public.

Are we allowed visitors to our cabin, prior to 5pm, when it opens to the public?

I’m a little confused by that.

Just off the Vista and I stayed in a Havana cabin.... and its 7pm before outside guests are allowed in the Havana area. You have to wear a rubber type wrist band so you can be identified. And they do enforce this as they have attendants monitoring the area constantly. I think you could get away with your friends visiting your cabin and sitting on the porch area.... They do not monitor the hallways to the rooms like they do the general pool area.

We did a Havana Cabana on the Vista in April (and will again aboard the Horizon in July) and loved it. We were impressed on all aspects, the cabin, the Havana area and the entire experience. As mentioned, 7 pm is when it opens and before that, it was monitored consistently. Having Coffee put out at the bar area at 7 was an unexpected plus.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did a Havana Cabana on the Vista in April (and will again aboard the Horizon in July) and loved it. We were impressed on all aspects, the cabin, the Havana area and the entire experience. As mentioned, 7 pm is when it opens and before that, it was monitored consistently. Having Coffee put out at the bar area at 7 was an unexpected plus.

Yes, you can have visitors to your cabin any time!

Anyone can visit your cabin at anytime as well as the inside part of the Havana bar. They just can’t go in the back area by the loungers, pool, and hot tubs until after 7pm. 3 cabins in our group in March had Havana cabins and the other 3 didn’t.

True, I guess I was not clear in my post....

Thanks in advance for any responses.

We cruise this Saturday on the Vista, and are booked in a Havana Cabana.

I understand that the Havana perks are allotted to Havana guests only, until 5pm, at which time it opens to the public.

Are we allowed visitors to our cabin, prior to 5pm, when it opens to the public?

I’m a little confused by that.

Only after 7pm.

OP it's the pools, hot tubs, and loungers that are the "restricted" area; and that is until 7PM now on the Vista. In regards to having friends come to visit your cabin, or hang out on your balcony/patio area that will not be a problem at all; it's your personal/paid for space.