BigTimeCruiser, where are you?

DrivesLikeMario

I'm hoping you'll report tomorrow about the tendering in Grand Cayman and especially on Thursday in Cozumel.

If you get the chance, will you please fill us in on the situation and the time it takes to get on a tender to shore?

I know there are a lot of us anxiously awaiting your report!

;) Thanks so much!!

I'm hoping you'll report tomorrow about the tendering in Grand Cayman and especially on Thursday in Cozumel.

If you get the chance, will you please fill us in on the situation and the time it takes to get on a tender to shore?

I know there are a lot of us anxiously awaiting your report!

;) Thanks so much!!

Sure will....I'll Post at each of these ports. By the way, Belize was great.

Belize Tendering

Tendering today at Belize was outstanding. The normal 20 minutes from the GP to shore was cut down to 10 minutes.

Belize Passengers Missed Ship

Tonight when we got ready to depart, the Captain announced that 6 passengers were missing. He sent a tender back to the pier and located 2 of them. After approximately 40 minutes, we departed without the 4 missing passengers. Later, when we had traveled what appeared to be 10 or 12 miles, the Captain came back on and announced that the 4 missing passengers had been located and would be rejoining the Grand Princess by high speed boat. I'm sure they were happy to make it back!!!! Never did see how they got back on.

Man, that's crazy about the missing passengers! I'm glad they made their way back to the ship! That wouldn't be too fun to get stranded in Belize! (Not that I've ever been there...yet)

Thank you so much for the reports, BigTimeCruiser, I'm also anxious to see how it turns out as I'm planning that cruise in March. :)

Hope you're having a great cruise by the way!

Archived