RCCL M&M date/time schedule Refers to Customer Support page

RCCL M&M date/time schedule Refers to Customer Support page - Has been like this for months.

On the UK version oc CC, back in August here was the response from a CC rep:

Posted August 8th, 2017, 04:00 AM

We know that the Party Confirmation Page is not accessible on Royal Caribbean's website; they are working on restoring the page to the site.

In the meantime, please note that you will receive an invitation delivered to your stateroom that will contain the day, time and location of the Meet & Mingle.

Once onboard, you may contact the Group Coordinator who will have this information as well. Please know that this information is not available prior to your sail date at this time.

As a reminder, Meet & Mingles are held on all Royal Caribbean sailings of 7 days or longer. The focus of the event is to meet other Cruise Critic members; at the party MINGLE and introduce yourself!

Have a great time,

LauraS

Cruise Critic

My question is, do we have any idea when this will be back up? With all the newer ships having SO much to do and limited space, dates and times to do it, it would be nice to have the information about the M&M ahead of time so we can schedule shows, attractions, what have you around the M&M time and date.

You would think that RCCL could redirect the page back to the proper URL within a few days let alone several months.

Do you all not have a direct liaison at RCCL you can work with to get this resolved?

Ths function has been gone for months, no word on if it will be re-instated.

yes, I know this, which is why I was asking if their was a direct contact hat CC and RCCL has that can correct it.

We are sailing on the Anthem in the end of Feb. Knowing that the M&M is usually the second day (first sea day) around 11ish, I have tried to ensure nothing was put in that time slot, but first time CC members wouldn't know this.

Since several shows and activities can be scheduled for that time frame, this could in fact interfere with already made reservations.

I just can't believe that there isn't someone at RCCL, that can't get this fixed. You're both powerhouse companies and this is just a simple URL repoint.

The lovely website is designed and maintained by 3rd graders who are experimenting on their technical skills :)

The Meet and Mingle on the Anthem (I assume you are talking about that, since we are on the same roll call) is usually scheduled on the first sea day, the day after embarkation, at 9.45 ish am, in the Music Hall.

You should get an invite in your cabin. If you do not get it, just show up at the Music Hall around 9.45 am on 2/26. Many people have reported not getting the invite in the cabin.

yes, I know this, which is why I was asking if their was a direct contact hat CC and RCCL has that can correct it. ...

I suspect that Royal does not plan to fix it. It involves accurate communications between the staff on board the ship and the people in Miami, and this has always been a problem. My experience has been that around half the time the pre-cruise schedule was changed once onboard.

You can try the M&M people at xplora@rccl.com, but I suspect you will get some sort of canned response.

I suspect that Royal does not plan to fix it. It involves accurate communications between the staff on board the ship and the people in Miami, and this has always been a problem. My experience has been that around half the time the pre-cruise schedule was changed once onboard.

You can try the M&M people at xplora@rccl.com, but I suspect you will get some sort of canned response.

I had emailed them in the past and had received 2 different responses. Yes, one was canned. Then I received another saying that they weren't sure they were going to fix it as they only wanted CC members going and that if the information was no longer available online then only those that receive the letter in their cabins would be able to attend.

I think that logic is flawed, but whatever.

I was hoping for someone from CC that have a "REAL" update after to speaking with their contact at RCCL, but i'll just leave it alone.

Thanks all

What the OP wants is the list of confirmed M&M parties to be published again.

Correct. RCCL used to have a link that took you to the ship & sailing date, where, when and what time the Meet & Mingle was going to be held. This information used to be available to view at least 1-2 months prior to sailing so you knew not to schedule something else during that time.

Now when you click on that link, it takes you to a generic customer support page that has nothing to do with CC or M&M.