Personalizer disappears when you are within 5 days of sailing ?!

nho9504

I just went to check if our cabin still the same, and found it no longer gave me the information because it is within 5 days of sailing (Star Dec 18).

We changed cabin a few times but the doc we received several weeks later still showed the initial cabin assigned.

I should have printed out the page but I forgot, though I am not sure whether it makes any difference.

Our page has always stayed there until the night before the cruise as I have checked it then to see if there was a cabin change. One time the cabin changed 2 days before the cruise and that was the one we were given when arriving at the ship. (was a nice upgrade) Quacker Don

I heard that insides are sold out and that Princess is offering SBC and a February sailing for accepting a bump offer on our 12/17 sailing of CB. I cannot check my kids cabin or my parents to see if they have changed. Same message...the 5 day thing. I don't recall this happening before on our last cruise.

There is a preview of the new personalizer.

Our last cruise to Alaska this past September, the personalizer page showed up 3 days before our sailing - I checked it the day before we flew out.

So this must be the new thing.

Archived