Compare golf cart rental companies

debster818

At this point, you might want to drop each of them an email and see what's available. Several posts in this forum have indicated that Karib Carts (as an example) will NOT be taking reservations in 2018. Wet Money apparently is.

• 4 weeks later...
At this point, you might want to drop each of them an email and see what's available. Several posts in this forum have indicated that Karib Carts (as an example) will NOT be taking reservations in 2018. Wet Money apparently is.

Karib had cancelled 2018 reservations for awhile but they are up and running again, we re-booked with them, will be there early February.

If i wait to decide if we want to book, will there be any available for walk up? Not sure if they usually sell out!

We booked ours ahead of time, so can't comment on whether or not they sell out first hand. However, back when I was researching the boards about renting a golf cart, I remember everyone suggesting to book it because they sell out quickly and you could possibly end up without one. I'm not sure if that's changed or not.

We booked ours ahead of time, so can't comment on whether or not they sell out first hand. However, back when I was researching the boards about renting a golf cart, I remember everyone suggesting to book it because they sell out quickly and you could possibly end up without one. I'm not sure if that's changed or not.

I looked at one of the companies' sites recently -- I think it was Karib -- and they consistently showed 3 golf-carts available for far future sailings....so I'm thinking they might only have three available.

I looked at one of the companies' sites recently -- I think it was Karib -- and they consistently showed 3 golf-carts available for far future sailings....so I'm thinking they might only have three available.

Yea, I would be too afraid I'd miss out on it if they didn't have enough and everyone booked it. If it's something you really want to do (k2) I'd book just to stay on the safe side.