Formal Nights consistant days?

Just curious if formal nights are generally the same nights, for instance 3rd & 5th night. Know first night and last night are always casual. Where do the formal nights fall or does it vary by ship? Looking into our Freedom cruise excursions and would be nice to know which nights are the formal nights. Don't want to have a booze cruise on a formal night :D and miss it.

BonVoyage

Dawna

To my experience on my cruises the formal nights are not always the same days. Though I recognized two things. They seem to try to schedule formals for sea days and they try to do formal on the second evening and the lust but one evening. The third formal can be anytime in the middle.

This has been my experience on my cruises others may have different.

Second and sixth days are popular formal nights, as are sea days. On Freedom, the sea days are second and seventh nights and I really think it unlikely that the formal would be the last night at sea. I would guess the second one will be the Labadee day, although the day before in Jamaica, we have to be back onboard for 3:30 (for a 4pm departure) and that would give folks lots of time to get ready. My vote, though, is for 2nd and sixth night.

Archived