Booking platinum meals before boarding

cruiserssandr

We are on the Getaway on Feb 11. We do have the 3 meal plan as our perk. I have booked those and the system seems to recognize that and not charge me at booking. Can I book the platinum meals the same way? Will the system recognize that and not charge me?

on different cruise next month, differt ship, however; I booked both my platinum benifits but I did use the number on line (excursion number) and they put on with times and date, no charges on bill and I’mready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on the Getaway on Feb 11. We do have the 3 meal plan as our perk. I have booked those and the system seems to recognize that and not charge me at booking. Can I book the platinum meals the same way? Will the system recognize that and not charge me?

My understanding is you can book all 5 meals in advance and then when you arrive at the restaurant, tell the Maitre'D which benefit you would like to use for the meal (Platinum or SDP).

At least that's what I'm going to do for my Breakaway cruise next July. Not sure how it will work for the fixed cover charge restaurants but for a la carte they can't charge you in advance anyway.

Yes, you can book them online.

However, if you intend to book Moderno as one of your platinum meals you will now have to pay when booking if you do it online. You may have success if you phone in, as mentioned above.

For future reference, book the meals that have a fixed charge (Moderno and Teppenyaki) first, regardless of how you intend paying when onboard, either SDP or platinum.

The guide linked in my signature has more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk