2019 Sailings?

mommyto2monsters

There are quite a few sailings already listed. When searching, click off all 12 months of 2019 and that will bring up those that have been released.

We booked our 2019 cruise just after Christmas last year.

That’s through April. I don’t think that was the question. Only Hawaii has been released past that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes I am looking for summer 2019 cruises as well. Princess releases theirs next week so hopefully NCL will also. I was hoping to hear a specific date but no one seems to know.

Hey rocklin-mom (my parents live there, too!)

Last year I recall NCL releasing much later (like in the spring). Princess was much earlier.

Thanks denatravels! That would put me on Princess then because I can't wait that long :-)

And that's so cool that your parents live here! It's getting busier every day and more and more houses being built, but still some of the small town charm left in places.

Thanks denatravels! That would put me on Princess then because I can't wait that long :-)

And that's so cool that your parents live here! It's getting busier every day and more and more houses being built, but still some of the small town charm left in places.

Maybe we will be cruising together because I am antsy too! Oh, born in the Bay Area and raised in S Lake Tahoe so we are kind of neighbors too (except I live in TN now)!

Wow, that's funny, I have a friend who has lived in this area her whole life until she also moved to TN.

I am eyeing the 12 day British Isles cruise roundtrip Dublin. Would love to go via Dublin instead of London Southampton (have already done the Norway cruise out of that port).

Wow, that's funny, I have a friend who has lived in this area her whole life until she also moved to TN.

I am eyeing the 12 day British Isles cruise roundtrip Dublin. Would love to go via Dublin instead of London Southampton (have already done the Norway cruise out of that port).

We will go from Southampton because the kids have been asking to go to London for some time and I haven't been since 2007. Probably do the itinerary with Kirkwall (departs June 30) unless band camp starts earlier then we will do the Dublin overnight just prior to that.

Rocklinmom - RCCL will be doing British Isles from Amsterdam on Brilliance of the Seas. She is listed at Dublin in June and August and the dates line up with the AMS port schedule and their current itineraries. So we have another contender as they are also releasing Europe itineraries for sale this week.

Rocklinmom - RCCL will be doing British Isles from Amsterdam on Brilliance of the Seas. She is listed at Dublin in June and August and the dates line up with the AMS port schedule and their current itineraries. So we have another contender as they are also releasing Europe itineraries for sale this week.

I suspect that itinerary may not be “Europe phase 1”, which would mean a spring release. But I could very well be incorrect

Ooh, thanks for the info, trvlgrlmq, that's good to know!

It would be hard to not do Princess because we have the elite privileges, but if the price was right...

And would definitely need to be June or July to work around the high school schedule.

I will compare theirs and NCL's if they ever release them. It's always good to shop around.

Ooh, thanks for the info, trvlgrlmq, that's good to know!

It would be hard to not do Princess because we have the elite privileges, but if the price was right...

And would definitely need to be June or July to work around the high school schedule.

I will compare theirs and NCL's if they ever release them. It's always good to shop around.

Just an update for what I told you before— I was looking at my NCL booking for February 2019. Booked last year on December 13- so I guess earlier than I remembered