O'Sheehans Menu- have you tried....?

Sand and Seas

That’s too bad. Went to rib night at Osheehans and it was very good. Sometimes I just don’t want the process of the MDR and that hit the spot

I inquired about ribs & prime rib in O'S last week on Jade. The hostess told me that they don't offer that on their "smaller" ships any more. I was disappointed, as well.

There are not any more special feature nights at O'Sheehan's.

There were on the Pearl last week. I didn't pay much attention but they had a notice up every day and notices on each table. One I do recall was shrimp poboy. I went late to give it a try but they were done with it for the day.

• 3 weeks later...
I inquired about ribs & prime rib in O'S last week on Jade. The hostess told me that they don't offer that on their "smaller" ships any more. I was disappointed, as well.

To an earlier post... The stew was called Irish American Stew. Question... Does anyone know for fact that the menu for O'Sheehans is the same fleet wide? On Dawn February 7 and I'm trying my wife that the menu is the same but I can't prove it. Until February 7th that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I loved the shepherds pie, had a couple of times on our last 7 night cruise. Have to admit it was a late night think after a few drinks but it was perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Same here. That really hit the spot late at night after drinking. lol

On the Jewel last year there was no shepherds pie. My friend wanted it but not available. I probably wouldn't order it because I like the way we make it at home. Really wish they had a ploughman's platter. That is my favorite thing to order when they do the pub lunch on Princess.

Candi