another Iguazu Falls Question.....

petlover

Does anyone know the approximate driving time from the Argentinian Airport (IGR) to the Brazilian side of the falls?

What is the approximate driving time back to the airport from the Argentinean side (specifically the Sheraton Hotel)??

Any approximate cost of taxi's?

Thank you!!

We stayed at the Sheraton, but unfortunately we flew to the Brazilian side and then our tour guide took us to the Sheraton, where we went on the boat ride (must do!) and walked all of the trails on the Argentinian side. I have no idea about the cost of taxis, but I would guess that it is not more than a 20 minute ride, as we drove thru the town on the Argentine side. It is all pretty close to each other. Anyone wanting to book the helicopter tours, they are available on the Brazilian side and they were about 60 to 70 dollars for 15 minutes. Not a bad price, but honestly you can see the falls from the boat and the cat walks so well, that I didn't feel it was necessary to do. The helicopter has to stay 500 feet above at a minimum. We had part of two days which I felt was the perfect amount of time.

jc

Archived