Pre-cruise checking onboard credit

Snuckles

My cruise isn't until Feb 2018, fully paid and booked through a TA. Is there a way for me to verify that OBC has been applied to my account? I should have OBC from Carnival and OBC from the TA coming. I would just hate to arrive on the ship and find out that I don't have what I'm expecting. Thanks.

If Carnival was offering OBC as part of a promotion it should appear on your original confirmation.

As far as OBC from a TA, I don't know how your TA handles it, but mine buys cruise cash for individual reservations. I have gotten emails from the Fun Shops telling me that I have been given the gift of cruise cash. I always print out and bring that email with me so that if it does not appear on my account I can have Guest Services check on it.

If you are booked into a group that is using points to give each cabin OBC you will probably have to get a copy of that from the TA. If the group leader (or TA) has chosen to apply points toward OBC for each cabin you will need to get that from the TA. If the group does not make, you still get the benefit of group pricing, but won't get all the perks because without the designated number of lower berths, the group will not earn the points.

I had a similar issue with my online travel agency. I was missing one of the OBC. I contacted them and they reassured me it would be on my account by sailing day...or day 2. When I boarded I checked my account and credit was there

Thanks. I see Carnivals OBC but don't see the TA OBC.

It is rare for OBC from an outside agency to show on your Carnival generated paperwork. You would need to get updated paperwork from the TA with their addendum about the extra credits.