Wanted:Ideas for helping hubby celebrate "45"

kathiewe

We will be sailing on the Getaway 2 weeks after DH's 45th in March. Since we will be busy with life ahead of our cruise, would like to plan a few birthday surprises while we are on vacation. Any suggestions of what we could do are welcomed. We have excursions already booked, so looking for ship based ideas.

Thanks!

If it’s in the budget, upgrade to a suite.

Specialty restaurant for a “birthday” dinner (my vote is for Le Bistro).

If he’s into massages, a couples massage on board.

Buy decorations through NCL and the room will be decorated for his birthday.

Some of the romance/celebration packages include some of the above items.

We were on Escape last week and purchased Vibe passes. There were three birthdays that I knew of and two of the spouses arranged to have birthday cakes brought up to Vibe on different days and some snacks also. It was fun to have everyone join in on the birthday fun.

Perhaps you can arrange (in advance) a 'surprise' invite from the Captain for your husband to visit the bridge of the ship.

Not to put a damper on things, there will be quite a few folks on board with birthdays, anniversaries and honeymoon. Visits to the bridge, with or without the captain are difficult to get

Decorating the room is a great idea. As tours, cakes, etc... I guess that depends on what is "cool" to your husband. Hard to say without knowing him a bit.

Not to put a damper on things, there will be quite a few folks on board with birthdays, anniversaries and honeymoon. Visits to the bridge, with or without the captain are difficult to get

Decorating the room is a great idea. As tours, cakes, etc... I guess that depends on what is "cool" to your husband. Hard to say without knowing him a bit.

I agree that it may be difficult to get that invite but worth a try and if she succeeds she can tell her husband "do you realise how difficult it was to get this for you". ( ha ha ha ) :D